AZL 0.00% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

Ann: SPECTACULAR GRADES FROM DEVIL'S CANYON GOLD PROJECT, page-35

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Thanks ArbOreal. I do it as much for myself as anything, writing that is, it keeps the brain going, I just wish I could type faster...

Mining stocks are an interest, a hobby really, one you can hopefully make some money from.
    As is the interest in EVs and the whole thing that goes with it from the minerals that drive them to the innovations that come with them, these are really exciting to watch.

This stock is still in a very exciting phase too, while it is sub a market cap of say $150-$200 Mil IMO there is some pretty massive upside likelihood considering the sectors it is in.

If and when it passes those points (MC wise) IMO it may require some more fundamental drivers to get it to the next level but anyone that was in the first REE boom or first lithium run will tell you growth can be explosive in these stocks once the sector becomes topical.

One needs to keep an eye on not just science and economy but also politics because the changeover to EVs is not going to slow (the opposite in fact).
    So everyone invested in the space needs to watch US/China relations and news closely as if China tightens up on lithium as it is starting to tighten its grip on REEs well that is just another driver that can squeeze up raw material prices and bring more attention and potentially more gains to the lithium sector.
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 01/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $6.28K 410.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 10941733 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 8795059 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.