ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    This is not just another graphite resource. This one is unique. From the way it was formed to its molecular structure. And now the resource is getting even larger!
    I wouldnt be surprised if Talga and other graphite explorers are pegging leases right now.
    I will be watching trading of Talga in Germany tonight.
    Frankfurt Mrkt = FWB. Ticker TGX.
    The megafactories referred to belong to NorthVolt.
    Their timelines to production just happen to be in sinc with Talga's Talphrene. Earlier small level production by Talga could be taken up by LG and VW. See their announcement 24/6 page 11.
    I will be looking for an announcement in the next 2 -3 months about an agreement between Talga and NorthVolt. This would underpin both Companies and give access to more competitive funding.
    They should both be looking to the EU and more specifically at the Junckter Plan and EIF for funding.
    The last thing the EU wants is Talga exporting this unique and finite resource to China or America. In fact, based on what I heard on newsradio nearly 2weeks ago at about 1 am wst when they had crossed to the BBC OS program, they were discussing the EU's intention to not rely on China for any commodity and what was available in Europe would stay in Europe!
    So why does Talga's announcement of 24/6 mention Tesla? I am waiting to hear back from Talga on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $160.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.5¢ $31.27K 83.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 95487 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 81116 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.