ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Mate, they're diamond drilling to interpret & further understand the complexity of the geological setting/geometry as it clearly has numerous factors controlling the mineralisation.

Diamond drilling doesn't necessarily mean you've found something material, it's what can be used as an instrument to understand the mineralisation to further target the system appropriately in that Western Lode.

However, the Main Zone looks encouraging with a clear extension along strike etc. Upon further drilling - should string up an initial Inferred resource.

I think holders need to see MHC as a termed investment, if suitable/fitting their individualised investment portfolio. Clearly, holders expectations were out of line here.

This was MHC's second campaign, patience & conviction is needed with this underexplored region & large 100% ownership along the tenement range, with tier 1 regional targets both to the North and South (Base metal prospective to the South too).

Plenty of cash, well-experienced management, a great register & supporting top 20 holders. Think about the information disclosed to the market & reassess your position, along with the terms of your original investment before selling out. Rome wasn't built in a day.

I look forward to further drilling,
    as we proceed to further unlock the region with an aggressive, systematic & methodical approach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.638M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 45047348 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 40465580 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.