MCT 16.7% 0.3¢ metalicity limited

Appreciate your comments, though I’m confused. Ive been a holder...

1. 1,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    Appreciate your comments, though I’m confused.

Ive been a holder of MCT, and formerly PLD, for longer than most commenting here (> 5 years).
    I participated in the CR at 4.5c and every CR since ... and bought stock as high as 8c.

At my peak, I held 35 million MCT. I still now hold a lot of MCT and MCTO (collectively, more than 35 mill).

I’m currently well and truly in green on MCT. Want to know why ?

I set stop losses, I keep up to date with company announcements, global/market conditions, SP movements and adjust my portfolio accordingly.

I sold alot above 0.003 and, knowing the rights issue would yield opportunity to buy more than what was on offer based on the previous raise’s results and some likely not able to participate due to financial constraints with COVID, applied for almost $100k worth of those at 0.002.

If you decide to buy a spec stock and hold indefinitely, praying it’ll go up, and continue to hold as it gets pushed lower, that’s on you. Manage your portfolio better.

Also, “this management” has been at the helm for only 12 months, with all promises kept.

It’s incredibly dishonest to paint Jason with the same brush that you’ve painted MCT with, prior to his appointment.

I’d never wish anyone to lose money, but some need to take personal responsibility for their predicament.

Cheyne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $737 350.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 48178272 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 49724846 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.