MCT 0.00% 0.0¢ metalicity limited

Ann: Spectacular High Grade Results from First Assays at Kookynie, page-533

1. 15,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2301
    Whilst i'm excited to wait for the results of the remaining 33 assays holes that are pending, the more i research this stock the more potential i see revealed.

Can't wait for management to sink some drill holes into the historical Cosmopolitan mine area. The Cosmopolitan Gold Mine was one of the largest and prolific gold mines of its day. The Cosmopolitan Gold Mine between 1896 and 1922 produced 360,000 ounces at an average, life of mine head grade of 15 g/t gold.
    Historic channel sampling results at Cosmopolitan has indicated extraordinarily high-grade mineralisation in areas of remnant mineralisation that still may exist in developed areas of the mine. Of the 2,438 sample points presented, 110 returned assays above 100 g/t Au, 444 returned assays above 50 g/t Au and 1,046 returned assays above 20 g/t Au.

Initial data suggests a significant opportunity with the high-grade remnant mineralisation may still exist within developed areas, along with clear down dip potential to the high-grade mineralisation. Metalicity also announced on 2 June 2020 that it had identified 2kms of strike extension to the structures that host Cosmopolitan, which a magnetic survey underway to refine targets for drilling.

“On the back of this information we are working through, it is clear that the opportunity at Cosmopolitan and the wider Kookynie gold project is now multiple times what we thought it could be. The widths and grades of mineralisation of ore illustrated by the historic channel sampling presents Metalicity with an incredible dataset to assist in defining our work programmes moving forward with this Project.”

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2265/2265595-3ba5bdf92bbaece136f0b56a5aa45751.jpg
    Last edited by kellbys: 01/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.