MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

The I see it Everything in life is a gamble in the sense that...

1. 2,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    The I see it Everything in life is a gamble in the sense that there is no 100% Guarantee in anything other than Taxes & one day we will all be gone from this forum thats a sure thing.

People say Real estate is a very safe investment and its far from the truth but its been sold to the general public that way by the banks & developers but its just as highly Speculative if not even more as you need to invest a lot of money not like stocks with $500 or $1000.

Like NST back in 2009 my mate was the gelogist and told me to Buy for long term as he belive it would be a Big Company one day. It was at 1c that time so the rest is history today over $13 !

Those who made a killing bought it in the 70's, 80's & 90's and Sold them around 2007 - 2011 and met those 3 Uber Drivers who told me stories that they were once a Millionaire on paper with 7 properties bought in around 2008-2009 and now they are all Bankrupt because the price of all their homes have dropped dramatically.

And if you start a business and hope to make it successful its also a pure gamble if you want to call it that way or in a relationship too looking for the perfect partner is also a gamble one can see it this way.

Or even if you just keep your money in the bank & think its safe and you know that is not true too with millions losing everything when the Biggest & oldest banks failed in US and other parts of the world too.

And in Stocks even Warren Buffett gets it wrong too often with some of his stocks like the Airlines & had to sell everything but he is fully Diversified.

So what do you do?

What I do is Research Research Research, fully Diversify, Get as much understanding about Market Cycles, How money works, how world economies affect everything, Supply & Demand in Commodities and the rules of Trading/ Investing (You Buy Low & Sell High) to minimize your risk and learn as much as possible from past mistakes and this can only happen through a lot of good & bad choices at that time and with time & experience and try & get a clear mind and then when you put all this together like a puzzle then you have a much better chance of success in anything.

But 1 thing is for sure from my past mistakes with these Stocks is : To Really Check The Management because its all up to Management to Direct the Company to Success or to Failure ....... & the only times I have lost serious money was due to very bad management which I didn't research enough and also i didn't listen to past LTH on HC believe it or not. They were Raising A Lot of Red Flags about the Management and new Investors were excited about the New Story and this was the Medical Cannabis Boom few years ago but it was all Managements fault as we had $2M+ Cash in Bank and the Directors were found gambling Poker in Vegas and was all over the Newspaper and they went into Trading Halt / Suspension and never came back to Trading & went into Administration and was Delisted 1 year later & everyone was totally Shocked but a few LTH were Continuously Warning Everyone on HC about the Directors and the Company was even reading HC & was informed by HC that they were planning to sue the people who were writing bad comments about the Directors ...... so i have now a list of names of these guys that if i ever see their names appear in the Company i am interested in I would just walk away.

The name of that Company was CMY (Capital Mining)

It was the worst ever.

Anyway, DYOR & GLTAH
    Last edited by Goldwinner: 01/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $14.49K 7.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 146419981 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 946106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.