SRN 0.00% 0.8¢ surefire resources nl

Absolutely understandable but for me, assays so close make it a...

1. 10,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Absolutely understandable but for me, assays so close make it a ballsy move, time wise imo... Each to their own strategy & gold price down isn't helping heads any. Interesting days here. I might be lazy here but, accumulating what I see as bargain heads @ this time is ok with me. Those getting into the options to sell heads soon after will no doubt be rewarded. I just can't be bothered with oppies myself. My vision on any stock isn't 12 months @ this stage with the World Macro hassles that are playing out over the coming months (US mainly) so, I'm getting out of trading the hot potatoes as such now & just invest where Is ee the best opportunity for growth with minimal hype. I see SRN now as having the goods & are going about their business the right way. Jan will be an interesting month due to US change of hands as well as the normal uncertainty. I see Dec as a time to get your investing right (into the right stocks to hold)

All the best for all holders expecting this to be a stock with high potential cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $21.84K 2.736M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 8874106 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4535318 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.