SNG 2.30% 8.9¢ siren gold limited

Hey pal, don't take it out on me if you lost money on MRQ and/or...

1. 2ic
    5,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4782
    Hey pal, don't take it out on me if you lost money on MRQ and/or don;t like learning about the stocks you invest in (PS.. MRQ release today, I'll see you over there shortly lol).

"Yeah you're right they shoulda just chucked the whole core in the bin out of fear of grade smearing"... what were you thinking here, sarcasm or stupidity? I only expressed surprise the market was chasing a one hole flyer so hard, what else was management to do but show pictures 3 weeks ago and assay the hole... der. Unless they engage some dodgy resource geo for hire to smear that 0.6m @ 1460g/t in the future, it remains a fantastic hit but what implication is yet unclear. In context of previous results, it looks a flyer but who knows, could be the beginning of a new zone of high grade within the shoot at depth.

The other very real possibility is these rich free gold hits remain elusive. We called them 'jewellery boxes' back in my day, came across them in open pits and u/g mines I worked at. Sometimes very small patches, sometimes 10's meters in area, good souvenirs for the family at Xmas. Rarer to hit them in exploration/resource drilling but more common in high density grade control sampling. Good luck with follow up drilling, hopefully the trend of more free gold, higher grades, continuity of decent 'true-thickness' etc continues at depth. Here is a picture of a real free-gold jewellery box flyer from deep in the the Beta Hunt Kalgoorlie goldfields mine a few years back..

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4225/4225125-3b62a7e54984047d2b64f7037e908a81.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.002(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $18.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $9.818K 112.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6341 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.