SNG 9.23% 7.1¢ siren gold limited

You are making a lot of assumptions here, I just went back and...

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    You are making a lot of assumptions here, I just went back and read the last quarterly. Total expenditure for exploration and evaluation was $1.231 million, total meters drilled at Alexander River during the quarter was 3780 meters, there was some drilling at Big River, but the meters are not stated in the report, and the rig was moved to Alexander River, late in the quarter. The expenses are for exploration and evaluation, there is no break down of how much was spent on either, but I presume the evaluation side of it, was for payments towards the ongoing resource estimate and scoping study being conducted. It states in the report that the scoping study was looking into the development of a decline for exploration purposes. So some simple mathematics here, lets just assume the total figure spent $1.231 million, divided by the meters drilled 3780 meters. 1231000/ 3780 = $ 325-66c per meter, that figure doesn’t subtract what proportion of the expenses, was spent on evaluation, nor does it include the administration costs. So my first observation is that you’re not very good at mathematics. I remember when you were posting months ago, you stated that you took part in the last capital raise, from memory you said that you put $100k in. Not seeing you post for ages, my assumption was that you probably sold out, when the share price ran on the good hit they had a few months ago, but your back, I also remember you saying that you were a mining engineer or similar? . I also remember asking you for your opinion as to wether SNG had already discovered enough gold to have a economic deposit, and that was before the real good hit was announced, and your reply was, that in your opinion they had discovered enough to be economic. As for your directing the fact that Goldhunter122, recently said that the MRE, was likely to be 200,000 ounces, at me I don’t follow, I have never been batting on about the MRE, to me it is drilling success that will drive this. You are also now saying that you believe that the MRE has been leaked, to me that is just another assumption, bit like the poster who said that some of the holes around hole 84 are dusters, when essays are still pending, personally I prefer to deal in facts, not assumptions or hypothesis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.