REE 0.00% 1.3¢ rarex limited

Points of note from the video above.Jeremy very pleased. Lot of...

1. 2,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Points of note from the video above.

Jeremy very pleased. Lot of news coming up in the next 2 - 3 months.

Cummins Range - Drilling finished about 3 weeks ago. Last of the samples left the site about a week ago. All samples in the lab now. All results coming over the next 4 - 6 weeks.

Next step is show positive metallurgy to the market. Results and tests over the next 3 - 4 months. Get resource to indicated status. Had preliminary discussions with partners - "hopefully they will be banging down our doors." Long term growth for NdPr.

Believe Cummins Range into production in the next 2 - 3 years. Plan to finish pre-feasibility some time early next year. Full feasibility hopefully finish that by the end of next year. From there 2 year path production.

"3 years from now if I am in production and paying dividends, that'd be a good place to be."

Weld North - Just been granted. Program of work just been accepted by the government. Plan to be out there drilling in the next month or two. Will know very quickly whether they are onto something there. Size of the geophysical target is analogous to Mount Weld mine.

"Could be a real game changer for us that one. We look forward to drilling it. And yeah, when you drill holes, sometimes you get lucky and that's where we plan to be."

Kincora - Lots of smoke so far. Happy to free carry. 2 rigs going.
    Last edited by keepingitril: 30/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $897 69.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1930989 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 72832 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.