PEX 7.14% 13.0¢ peel mining limited

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/aussie-companies-fair-the-best.25...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/aussie-companies-fair-the-best.2530381/#post-15447439

The above post I just posted on the zinc thread in reply to another posters comments. I think its worth reading for potential new comers to Pex. Actually i will copy and paste a copy of that message below.

Thanks early 1. Peel have already had major success at Mallee Bull where they have a large predominantly copper jorc. They have 2 farm in partners. They are now adding zinc, lead and silver to the mix. They are releasing another ten drill hole results in a couple of weeks all if which have hit zinc, lead and silver and some of those will be good high grade hits. A few months ago the market cap did bottom out at about 5 million dollars. This zinc, lead and silver mineralisation has been hit at shallow depths. But the best and higher grade mineralisation for the predominantly copper mineralisation at Mallee Bull is all at greater depths. So further deeper drilling should bode well if it's like the copper mineralisation. Anyway Mallee Bull is turning into something special they have large amounts of copper in the bag and now they're adding further high grade ore to the mix. Check out earlier announcements 2 to 3 years ago. This is the beginning of another large exploration program at Mallee Bull which has already been de risked by its large copper jorc. At 30 million market cap it's still highly under valued without adding in the potential of zinc, lead and silver mineralisation. Management run a very tight ship and currently have 3 million in the kitty. They have said they will not need to raise funds this year. But it's not beyond the realms that they will raise this year if the market cap gets high enough. They currently only have a very small amount of shares on issue at 132 million. There last capital raising was when there share price was at 50 cents. Anyway things are getting very exciting at Mallee Bull again and I believe this will be the beginning of another large and fruitful exploration campaign. Pex could quite possibly be one of the best performers on the asx in 2015. But anyway I urge people to check out earlier announcements for pex and see what im harping on about. In 2012 they had massive copper hits at over 70 metres grading about 4 and a half per cent copper. Anyway do your own homework and come to your own conclusions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $78.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $16.94K 125.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57866 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 1980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.