PEX 4.17% 12.5¢ peel mining limited

Ann: SPECTACULAR ZINC-LEAD-SILVER-GOLD AT MALLEE BULL, page-49

1. 2,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632
    Morning Pex People!
    On several ocassions in posting when the sp was in the doldrums I emphasised that the "cream would always rise to the top".
    After speaking with Rob yesterday (as he kindly returned my call late in the day) I remain highly impressed with his clear and concise description of the exploration methods that Peel have applied in locating this latest bonus to the main project of Cu.
    It's still apparent and early days, that the Zn and latest new mineralisation needs quantifying but the consensus is still one of great excitement having found a shallow and probable open pit method to advance into the main MB load which like other Cobar mines heads deep and keeps giving!.
    The next results to come offering up dip scope to minerals at only 50m from surface are yet to be made clear in percentage terms but irrespective the smart close spacing of holes has ensured that the associated new mineralisation has not been missed by wider targeting.
    In essence all are very happy to be reporting the current news and whilst the JV partners are well aware of the success, Rob as professional as ever, is as operator "just getting on with the job".
    Glta for the next 10 hole report, and as before given a little patience we trust this fertile system will keep providing quality and quantity of mineable material!.
    Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $72.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $1.25K 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15902 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 29307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.