SP3 5.88% 1.8¢ spectur limited

Quite a lot of assumptions in there not supported by much...

1. 13,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4845
    Quite a lot of assumptions in there not supported by much detail.

My figures which include informed forward projections for each category of spend and income have them first cashflow positive in Q2FY24 (partially due to the R&D refund they will receive).

Following that I have the three following qtrs. to end of FY24 cashflow positive.

In the modelling, the cash position at end of qtrs never drops below $1m.

I do, as you could imagine, include a step up in revenue in the next qtr due to the Optus extension and 3CT income. Following that I have just modelled ongoing small increases in revenue.

I have factored in ongoing costs of the debt facility which the company has outlined is highly likely to be simply rolled over. That being the best option at the current SP and an option that it appears EGP will settle for.

Until I see some informed projected numbers that put Spectur in a position to require cash, or see actual results that indicate my modelling is incorrect, then I'm going to continue to work from a base that no CR will be required to support the cash position.

Its a market. People form different opinions of the future. But I do like to base mine on some detailed projections. My not be correct, but they are as informed as I can make them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $5.233M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $1.8K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47058 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 162000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.