SP3 5.26% 2.0¢ spectur limited

Ann: Spectur Signs Contract with Surf Life Saving NSW, page-27

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Huh? Evidence of what? Are we looking at the same company?
    Beach alert system is nothing but a IP loud speaker and a IP camera connected to a pole. Yeah I would classify it as a low tech as well.Rather I think it brings on more risk of company getting sued over. Imagine one of their ERB being not active (like one of our STA6) when someone is actually dying! Perhaps there are reasons (which you or me dont know) why almost no one is doing this although its very easy to do/make.

On flip side what they have is advantage of being 'first mover', publicly listed and understanding of what not to do. Low power IP camera with person detection was available 15 years ago, its important how they make use of it to make us some money! They've got excellent sales team with establish customer base (from all the losses made over the years) which they have going on their side for least next 12 months least to gain any prospect of making money.

For evidence - 1. Google Spectur's price chart for last 5 years. 2. Calculate how much money they have made for shareholders in last 5 years. 3. West Australian electronics manufacturing business with 3 engineer staff, search how many of them exist (spoiler 64% small tech business closed between 2019-2023). 4. Management's (Gerard's) indirect indication of 'profitable' business over 4 unique times yet no money and 'one off costs'. 5 Lastly buy one of their products yourself and find out why they are not tech company.

I've read all your comments. Most are at best naive while some proxy of addictive media link sharing teenager behavior. Step back and rethink. We are all here to make money from this little micro cap and discuss on this forum. There are no excuses for being a aggressive towards everyone who dont hold same view as you. Unaustralian! Now rather rage/defensive commenting, step back and rethink do you really know more than all other active people on the forum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $5.349M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $10.95K 550K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 546447 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 403800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.