SP3 0.00% 2.1¢ spectur limited

Ann: Spectur Update R&D tax return advance, page-6

1. 888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    I agree. At face value, this deal looks stupid and unnecessary.
    Also, Q2 FY24 has happened, so I am sure they mean Q2 FY25, so the quarter after which they anticipate some standard cost to occur (Q1FY25).
    And the ASX has approved this? Please correct me if I got this wrong. Otherwise, there will likely be a revised ann coming out shortly?
    At the end of the day it does not really matter as it comes at minimal cost (as very short term only) and not diluting us at all.

What makes me angry though is that the ann did not start with the following but instead has it buried somewhere late in the text:
    Executive commentary
    Spectur is ahead of where we thought we would be in our cashflow modelling for July 2024, so this has not been an easy or obvious decision. Given recent market events and the relatively low incremental costof proceeding, we nevertheless have decided to take the conservative, low-cost approach and draw downthe facility for the next few months.”“It is also noted that we remain confident in the market guidance on revenue and EBITDA that was provided in June 2024 and look forward to providing additional updates on this for your information in the future.”
    This is great news!!!
    Last edited by avinvest: Today, 09:48

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.105M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 165000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 101551 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.