SDA 0.00% 79.0¢ speedcast international limited

" I haven't had a chance to read previous reports but someone...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    " I haven't had a chance to read previous reports but someone must have been doing something right to get this up to $7"

- I was involved with a company called Silver Chef. It was over $12 at one point and I purchased at $6. Luckily I sold out at $4 as it was falling. My mum purchased a significant amount (after my I told her not to....) at $2 as she though the exact same thing and had done her own research.

- It was down to 30c yesterday as the company did a very similar thing to SDA. The consensus is that they were incompetent and made some bad decisions. It just got brought out today at 70c. A huge loss to most people but it will be a good buy for the new owners once they sort things out.

- I hope this isn't the case as I have/had about $5000 tied up in SDA. However its smelling pretty similar but in this instance, I still hold! LOL. Wish I'd learnt my lesson on the first downgrade they did.

I still think this is a good business and this looks well oversold so will hope for the best. If not, ah well! Lesson learnt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.