KRR 10.0% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

Ann: Speewah Specialty Metals Project update, page-41

1. 1,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Hiya wOOlfy.
    Mate i think today's announcement is a good honest one.
    Progress is being made without doubt, but there is no guarantee this project will go ahead, although value is certainly being added with each step forward.
    i have stated some time ago that i hope the PFS be released later than first estimated and i still think end of 2019 is too early..
    There should still be enough cash in bank to complete the PFS, and do some reconnaissance drilling at Tennant Creek and perhaps Mt Remarkable.
    Further lease applications should be granted by now and I'd expect them to be granted within 6 months, (they are late already).
    We know the KRROB's expire mid 2020.
    So my thinking is that all the ducks need to be well and truly lined up before then.
    ie; - A good PFS before Feb 2020.
    -A successful drilling campaign or two, (remembering the Kimberley/Top end wet season).
    -And hopefully a surprise regarding a JV partner
    or -even better met testing results.
    If they can string together a good 3-4 months of great news flow to help the SP along and get those oppies converted then KRR will have the cash to continue on alone.
    i think they can do it.
    However the specialty metals sector as we know is a volatile one, so finding a partner with the kahunas to go with KRR I'd think wont be easy.
    Gold -- need more gold.
    Cash-- need more cash.

All quiet on the Fluorspar, but i still believe there are synergies with the SSM.
    Synergies they probably cant state because they are unproven as yet.

p.s i dont consider myself more knowledgable than most others here. But perhaps more sceptical and objectionable than some.
    i find it hard to disagree with anything @AussieBryan posts and always look forward to his commentary.

Last edited by knotnauti: 21/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $35.41K 3.532M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 5270349 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1062999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.