SPX 0.00% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Where do you read that there are other agreements that when...

1. 1,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Where do you read that there are other agreements that when combined add some substantial financial resources to Spenda? Anyhow, if there was meaningful value beyond the $152k (precisely) x 2 that has been announced, or in any receivables that has not made it to the bank, then it is clearly up the company to explain all of that clearly. Given they don't, such assumptions are not reliable.
    And yes, this announcement is good for the outlook. But it does not solve the financial problem they have, which is that the runway is now about 6 months. They cannot increase lending to a level that makes them a sustainable business. Because they don't have the $$$ but also it would be reckless to underwrite so many new borrowers so quickly without undermining the credit risk they're taking. I don't care how they spin the CR and yes, I am sure they will say this is to increase lending capacity.
    In my eyes, this business is about to crash without a CR, an on-going concern really... (-; So characterise it however you want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $5.233K 659.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7627966 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4085417 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.