SPX 0.00% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Ann: Spenda & Capricorn extend their relationship into eCommerce, page-321

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hey Mondy, legit questions.

The company has stated CF+ by June 30 as a goal and a goal they are on target to realise.
    How, given that I agree with (and learnt from your direction a couple of years ago around) reading the numbers in the 4C first and then read the Activity Report bit for the explanations but read the cold hard numbers first and as I have also said previously am still confused a little when the CEO says don't look at Cash Receipts and then says Cash Receipts are the metric that need to be measured on (or words to that effect) to achieve CF+ in the same webinar a few minutes apart - but I digress. With 3 quarters of cash flow left, according to the last 4C.

Is it your opinion that a CR would be required to run the business or keep the lights on so to speak?

But If the company somehow achieved CF+ by say August - would that still be the case? or would your opinion shift to be in line with others who say the CR would be to grow the Debt functions / first loss etc?

Noting I have assumed the company has missed the oppurtunity to cash in the options with the only announcement (in my opinion) that would possibly cause the price to move anywhere near the range required for the oppies to be cashed in being "we are pleased to announce Cash Flow positive as at xxxx" or words to that effect not being realeased in time to cause the price to move and based on the record of announcements meeting timelines (as much I hope I'm wrong) am guessing the same will occur with the options and the announcements required be a chnace to get the SP anywhere near a suitable position to convert - no offence @BigKenny whether you smell it in the air or not, late is late and the announcement you are referring to was indicated more than 2 months ago (3 months ago if not released by June 7th) and thats not the first time there have been hints and hopes mentioned in webinars that have not occurred for quite some time, so you got to admit the track record is not great.

Thanks in advance for your time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $5.233K 659.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7627966 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4085417 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.