ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    This is another substantial announcement providing a clear overview of the collaboration between Spenda and eBev (someone a few of you have been asking for), outlining key details and milestones.

Here are some positive aspects of the announcement from my perspective:

1. Clear Explanation of Services: The announcement effectively communicates the services provided by eBev and Spenda, focusing on integrated payment solutions for the hospitality supply chain.
    2. Phased Rollout Plan: Breaking down the rollout into phases, starting with 100 initial clients over three months, provides a structured approach and indicates careful planning.
    3. Diverse Revenue Streams: The announcement highlights multiple revenue streams for Spenda, including SaaS fees, B2C payment fees, and B2B card-blended finance revenue, contributing to a comprehensive business model.
    4. Revenue Projections: Providing revenue expectations, such as the anticipated annualized revenue of $800k and the blended net revenue margin of 2-4%, adds a quantitative dimension to the announcement.
    5. Market Potential: Describing eBev's existing market presence with over 2,500 licensed premises and $13.6 billion in annual payments suggests a substantial market opportunity for the integrated payment solutions.
    6. Timeline for Scale-Up: The announcement outlines a timeline for the scale-up, specifying that the first phase will begin in early 2024, with plans to expand to eBev's broader client base in the second half of fiscal years 2024 and 2025.

Recent announcements while arriving later than expected, reflects substantial ongoing efforts behind the scenes. These developments are gradually mitigating risks associated with Spenda, and the endorsement of their technology by significant business partners is poised to draw further interest in the months and years ahead.

Recognizing that valuable endeavors require time, I for one am pleased to observe the positive trajectory of these recent developments. Spenda is steadily positioning itself as a promising venture, and I am certainly optimistic about the future as they continue to build on these foundations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $46.05K 4.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1785164 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 8198642 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.