SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Ann: Spenda partners with eBev to offer payments solutions, page-608

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I personally was expecting about 500million in capital losses, IT integration and implementation is daunting task, even more if you want to cover multiple regions with different currencies, different business laws and as long as they don't rush for be listed in the other countries they'll operate in, listing in another region can slow down growth.
    Also aadoption is slow, but the node to spoke tactic is good, cause it forces the whole value chain to adopt quickly.

Tech stocks aren't like mining stocks, and I thina lot of people didn't understand when AF kept saying "it's about creating a recipe", customizing and build a software that's supposed to operate in different environments takes a lot of time and resources, but once created it's only profits and minor tweaks here and there, also costs for running hardly increase much cause once a software or system is fully functional it's just a matter of selling it, in which you don't have to produce more, you just sell.
    Basic examples is almost everyone uses MS Office, but Microsoft doesn't have to keep recreating a suite to everyone that wants it, you just download and use, basically making one product and selling it to millions.

Most
    Most people thought this stock was going to blow up sooner than it has because it was being compared to B2C Bnpl companies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $6.686K 745.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4386698 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1704011 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.