SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Ann: Spenda Platform to be rolled out to Carpet Court, page-277

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    I can see qqqq's reply to Trumpy as Trumpy quoted it. He has given an answer, but let's pull it apart.

"Next 4C will likely see greater losses..."
    Pure speculation and ignores the fact that the DW has been operational for the entire quarter. I don't see costs increasing much, they have been stable for some time, the CC deal has been in the works for some time so likely won't increase costs. Revenue, I agree, won't explode, but will naturally increase on last quarter.

"CC deal I read can be terminated after 3 months or so.."
    No. It can be terminated by either party given 3 months notice. It is ridiculous to suggest CC would terminate on day 1 of the deal.

"I read that more staff were hired this quarter..."
    I recall seeing one, possibly two advertisements in this quarter. Wont add to costs this quarter.

"Singapore expo..."
    Reasonable statement, but trip was necessary for growth.

"DW still a mystery..."
    Been explained many times, details cannot be divulged due to confidentiality.

"Going forward..expansion"
    Costs associated with developing software would have been substantial. Further deals will only need tweaks to suit the individual business/franchise, at minimal cost.

"They will use the usual required for capital expansion excuse..."
    They will, and this is a good thing. He says mums and dads will again be the losers, however he's also said that the mums and dads parcels are gone due to the less than marketable sale facility. Which is it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $70.16K 8.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7397415 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 848420 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.