SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Ann: Spenda Platform to be rolled out to Carpet Court, page-32

1. 3,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1564
    Yes a binding contract - but still aways off and expected revenue.

This is at the bottom of it....

"The precise amount of revenue to be generated by the Company under this agreement is unable to be determined at this stage as revenue generated will depend on the number of Carpet Court franchises deployed, payment volumes processed by Carpet Court stores deployed and the method of payment (account to account transfer or credit card), however, the revenue generated is expected to be material to the Company.

Once fully deployed and assuming no change to Carpet Courts revenue and payment utilisation the Company expects to earn baseline fees under this agreement of approximatelyA$50k to A$75k per month or 600k to 900k per annum.

Please note this revenue estimate excludes the provision of store business to consumer payments, extended term lending to the franchises and supplier payment processing. Each of these programs is contemplated or currently in a state of early adopter deployment."

It is really hard to be sure about this since, the Whola deal is what 18 months old (I think) and the ebev is 12 months old and James Tyler is 8 months old. It seems to take a looong loooong time to implement and actually see revenue.
    Or is there a problem when they do these pilots and when they actually sign people up. Is a there a difference/disconnect between expected take-up/revenue and actual take-up.

I hope it eventuates, it is just hard to expect these expected numbers will eventuate on past peformance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.428K 346.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7142412 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4021727 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.