SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Some text from an email I got from The Market Herald:”This week...

1. 2,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158

Some text from an email I got from The Market Herald:

”This week the gold spot price hit a 9 year high and the fortunes of gold players have never been as bright. ASX gold explorers and producers have surged as investors ride the boom. But there are smarter ways to trade the price. Mining has always been an exercise in logistics. But increasingly it's about innovation. New geographies and new technologies are creating the next generation of smart gold investments. Opportunity knocks for some.

For many investors though this week has been about the Buy Now Pay Later sector, with Afterpay raising money - and expectations. Buy Now Pay Later stocks have long since escaped the gravity of valuation models, and are now driven by expectations. The market is a trade of opinions, and few are as polarised as the expectations of this sector.

Bulls see a fundamental shift in the way people access credit. This will create future financial services giants and the opportunity will play out over the next few years. The likelihood of Covid driven tax cuts is likely to make more people buy more things. This will be a short term boost for the long term bulls case.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.428K 346.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7142412 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4021727 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.