RNU 4.26% 9.0¢ renascor resources limited

RNU is one of my favourite holdings at the moment.Management...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    RNU is one of my favourite holdings at the moment.

Management regularly communicates significant updates, stick to their own time lines and is doing so at an impressive rate compared to other small cap resources I have seen.

We have a solid resource, low opex and stage 1 capex which all point to the fundamental value of RNU being strong.

Add the partnership with Royal IHC and I don't think that getting finance will be as difficult as the market is pricing in.

I don't think it is fair to jump up and down about not having finance and offtake agreements already set up (although we do already have one MoU) given the fact that we have not completed a DFS.

Lets put ourselves in the position of sophisticated finance providers, why would you move to commit funding while there are still a number of outstanding items to be dealt with, namely:
    - Outstanding DFS flake graphite 
    - Outstanding DFS spherical graphite
    - Outstanding regulatory approvals

Couple that with wider uncertainty in global markets and it makes sense why finance can only come after the DFS is completed.

I do share the frustrations many of you do in regards to the SP but I implore you to revisit the progress that we have made over the last year and consider the fundamentals of this project and compare that with the current MC. Its not difficult to see why so many of us are preaching how undervalued this company is. 

Then again, I could be completely wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.004(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $228.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $323.8K 3.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4304 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 244130 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.