SHE 0.00% 1.0¢ stonehorse energy limited

No explicit positive or negative opinion was voiced about The...

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    No explicit positive or negative opinion was voiced about The Chairman integrity in DMG.. just historical facts were reported !!!!
    If some one reads the historical facts as to Quote "Loving their chairman and CEO" that is their interpretation of how the historical facts reflect on the Chairman.
    And i think that says even more about the Chairman and the true motives of the previous poster.... and that is coming from a person who has explicitly said they have a personal vendetta against the CEO and now it looks like the chairman as well...
    or maybe they are adding me to their list as well. Seriously you should read what others have said about them.

This was also from a person who said they are going to sell out a few months ago. But did they..
    Wonder if the other channels have had enough of him with his personal vendatta against DAvid deloub and any who does not share their personal vendetta.
    No one said The chairman did a Good Job With DMG and appeared honest, but the aforementioned person clearly does interpret it as so
    And i must say... i tend to agree with them.

Thanks for the positive vote on that.

Lets stick to the facts:

1) SHE holds almost as much liquid assets as Market cap,
    2) SHE has opened a well that is producing and generating revenue ...so much so it has to be capped.
    3) SHE has opened another well that is under budget and producing
    4) Their is Tension in the red sea with risk of a oil crisis approaching and Canada can ship via the pacific from Vancouver and the trans mountain pipeline.
    5) SHE is negotiating more wells with Covee
    6) SHE has options to do more wells with pInecliff
    7) SHE has the options to do more wells with Gryphon.
    8) SHE is getting a healthy return on the proton loans.. far better than interest rates.

And 2024 is looking to be a year when the earnings OR Cash of stonehorse Energy will swell..does not mean the share price will swell as that is influenced by market sentiment that for a small company can be manipulated.
    And im sure some their are some poster that would love to cast aspersion about the CEO to drive the price down or get him fired because they backed a lithium company losing money during the lithium bubble. not smart. In fact the previous poster has admitted to just this on other channels
    ..most people just sell if they dont like the company..but a personal vendetta...is that healthy.
    The worst thing that can happen now is for David deloub to be voted out,
    Their will be delays in finding a new CEO, new CEO might introduce Share dilution, might not apply due diligence.
    The share price is not reflecting the growth in the companies real value, is it because its Stonehorse energy fundamental value has grown
    so strongly over the few years and market sentiment have not recognized this !.
    The only criticism is would Levey against DD is it would go down well if he brought more shares in the company, and perhaps issued a small dividend and not taken on other roles as chairman or CEO,... i think that was insensitive to say the least.
    The company return on capital has been very good its a shame that currently that the market price does not reflect this, but this is true for
    other oil companies in Australia as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.844M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48637 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 189772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.