SHE 0.00% 1.0¢ stonehorse energy limited

Ann: Spill Meeting, page-18

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I see both Credit's and Value's points of view.
    I'm not sure what the director earns in his position and why he doesn't have shares. I do know that i work hard for a company that is listed on disallowed and earn a good return but it doesn't mean i'd invest in it. I will do everything i can while i'm there working with clients and employees to grow that business, doesn't mean i'd invest in it.
    If you see what the director is doing here as positive or negative then invest with that in mind. If you see the FA behind the actions as positive or negative then invest with that in mind. Some invest purely on TA.
    I guess my point is these threads have been incredibly valuable in building a narrative for the FA from both aspects and seems to have been well balanced and appreciated. If the director holds shares, that could be positive, but maybe he is not an investor and relies on his salary(who knows why).
    Whether anyone wants it to stay that way is up to the posters and holders, but in my opinion i'd like to see these threads continue that way.

I've been trading this company for a long time and am lucky enough to almost hold my stash freehold and am waiting quietly for the cash to start coming into the account and more wells drilled. If that doesn't happen so be it and i'll move on.
    All IMO
    Snob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.844M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48637 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 189772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.