SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

First: This is how creditdumnbess responds to people who don’t...

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110

First:
    This is how creditdumnbess responds to people who don’t share his personal vendetta against the CEO

This is what
    Creditdumbness wrote : “Your really asking for it” ,

Here we go , creditdumnbess want to defame DD again, or people who support him, shall i post what others have said about you.

These are post from others have written about Creditdumness.

'You don't answer the questions. Are you selling or holding f Witt.'
    and you were also described as :
    Your name says its all credit dumbness. You are a clown

Quote from others on credit dumbness defamation of CEO's

"Your not saying that? I think a court would agree your implying it and are purposely trying to get other shareholders scared. Like I said I would be very careful what you say. All I have to say "
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/70231709/single

this is what Invest JM has to say about you
    "That's complete utter BS. You stated you were selling last Monday. You continue to ramble about irrelevant BS. Keep talking to yourself on here but I will say it one more time be careful what you write. Goodbye!"

or ,another figured out this about you with the statement
    'Oh so you lied did you? '

or
    Lolyou clown I had to remind you to change your sediment after Monday when youmade that comment. I'm not going to sue you. You haven't said BS about me. Youhave nothing better to do on a Sunday. So your selling are you? Because that'swhat your sediment is saying now. Or are you holding? " oh no I'm notsaying anything wrong" clown

‘You leave a litany of damage of companies share price and then have to audacity to blame the CEO’

Many powers on many channels have accused you of the same thing, they cant all be wrong calling you a ‘deluded keyboard warrior’

i feel sorry that they have used such strong words to describe you creditdumbness, but you do down ramp companies
    and then blame the CEO... its a pattern of behaviour that occurs near quarterly report, AGM or votes

all on the thread
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-change-of-directors-interest-notice.7620659/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 620037 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.