SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

second), you clearly do not comprehend what i wrote regarding...

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    second), you clearly do not comprehend what i wrote regarding the chairman,

third)
    : i am not mate, why would i be a mate of someone who behavior is clearly is at odds with them supposing wanting to sell, its contradictory.
    Look at all the companies you post on and claim to be hodling, the share price goes down, ...with your choices im surprised you don't go bankrupt,
    but then again you did say you invested money you cannot afford to lose
    The trick is to buy when the company is undervalued, and even better is to buy before they are about to expand and grow their revenue..not the other way around.. This is how regular people can become high net worth individuals, its how high net worth individuals become very high net worth individuals, its how very high net worth individuals become ultra high net worth individuals, and its how some billionaires are made.
    If you do the opposite its how you become an embittered loser who blames CEO's and others for their mistakes..and the foolishly sad thing is they never learn.

Buying into nano companies when it high priced then posting massive amounts of negative sentiment is very odd behavior, then going on a rant after the market sentiment shifts because of negative postings is really not smart,
    No doubt you will have a few more unhinged rants then go back to your whisky or your family after earning a crumb for your negative sentiment postings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 620037 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.