SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

All I wrote was positive waves.Their is now a new employee /...

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110

All I wrote was positive waves.

Their is now a new employee / contractor working forStonehorse, a Ms Alana S Manning.
    She has 19 years experience in contracts negations, A&D within oil and gasindustry.

IS this a positive indicator that Stonehorse has aspirations to expand theiroperations... have to wait to see what 2024 brings.
    Their website is much better, good to see their making effort to improve theironline presence

And creditdumbness response was

Mate I suggest you be very careful

He then goes onto say

im warning you

And then a stream of attacks on the share price ,

Look at what others have posted about creditdumbness.

How many people have you threatened, with “im warning you”, or” im going get you” all they do is poke fun at you when you utter your school playground threats and show you for being a very vindictive person who has personal vendetta against CEO and people who believe they are doing a good job in running a profitable company as noted by people on this channel and the other channels such as AVW,C11, and the others.

You come across as very foolish ,do yourself a favor , go back to your whisky.. and try not to to pollute to many channels with your vendetta and emotional fuelled threats

If you were less emotional you might make some money , think about it CreditDumbness

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 620037 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.