SHE 8.33% 1.1¢ stonehorse energy limited

Ann: Spill Meeting, page-89

1. 787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Yes, we are all here because we can agree there is "value" in SHE at these levels.

But,,,I've said this before - "there's no point holding onto value you can't realise eventually"

I guess where we all have different opinions is on the time definition of "eventually". If SHE is still undervalued at 1.4c in 3 years time, would we consider that a good outcome? What about in 1 years time or 7 years time??

If SHE was regularly paying out a percentage of earnings (like a lot of junior oil co's and coal co's do), then the daily share price becomes a little less relevant, and we go to tracking interim and final dividend rations across the years. They may have a negative EV still at that future point in time, but you won't care because you are directly participating in the free cashflow

Let me rephrase - if SHE declared a 0.3cps dividend in the next quarterly, that would reduce cash balances by $2m. What would this prevent SHE from achieving operationally? My challenge is - this would NOT stop SHE from any of their current operational plans, and would merely represent a prudent allocation of capital for a sustainable long-term business, with current well revenue continuing to be both re-invested in new developments as well as returned to shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $7.529M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $880 80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 115004 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2990692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 158456
Last updated 11.23am 17/05/2024 ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.