SHE 7.14% 1.3¢ stonehorse energy limited

Yes, we are all here because we can agree there is "value" in...

1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Yes, we are all here because we can agree there is "value" in SHE at these levels.

But,,,I've said this before - "there's no point holding onto value you can't realise eventually"

I guess where we all have different opinions is on the time definition of "eventually". If SHE is still undervalued at 1.4c in 3 years time, would we consider that a good outcome? What about in 1 years time or 7 years time??

If SHE was regularly paying out a percentage of earnings (like a lot of junior oil co's and coal co's do), then the daily share price becomes a little less relevant, and we go to tracking interim and final dividend rations across the years. They may have a negative EV still at that future point in time, but you won't care because you are directly participating in the free cashflow

Let me rephrase - if SHE declared a 0.3cps dividend in the next quarterly, that would reduce cash balances by $2m. What would this prevent SHE from achieving operationally? My challenge is - this would NOT stop SHE from any of their current operational plans, and would merely represent a prudent allocation of capital for a sustainable long-term business, with current well revenue continuing to be both re-invested in new developments as well as returned to shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $8.898M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $23.34K 1.906M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3037961 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 272098 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 300990
Last updated 13.25pm 30/04/2024 ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.