SHE 0.00% 1.0¢ stonehorse energy limited

. Hi Wazza and Niz,Thank you for sharing this table with us...

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110

Hi Wazza and Niz,

Thank you for sharing this table with us WAZZA and thank you NIZ for your interest.

If you look at What WAZZA posted above, in particular rows 6,8,10 or 12 you will see the reporting company listed as DCP operating co lp.

The associated ‘company number’ in the last column is 16132, this is sometimes called the operatornumber or in the Wazza extract the company number, they are one and the same. for confirmation of this please visit

the website https://oklahoma.gov/occ/divisions/oil-gas/oil-gas-data.html

And look at operator directory listing at

https://oklahoma.gov/content/dam/ok/en/occ/documents/og/ogdatafiles/operator-directory-listing.pdf

You will find the operator's listed along with their operating number .
    In particular you will find a list of operators in the pdf and page 53 shows the Jewell well operator as in figure below.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5909/5909027-b8df561fa024f7aad79815ab7abd7bc8.jpg

Now interesting enough Black Mesa energy is listed showing an operator number of 24018 as in the above figure.

As you ,me ,niz and others know the operator for the Juwell well is “Black mesa Energy” with operator number 24018 or the company number in Wazza post.

The records Wazza has posted, and copied in good faith do not appear to be related to “Black mesa Energy” and consequently neither the Jewell well.

If you were to post the appropriate table with for the Jewell well and Black Mesa energy you will probably find the production volumes match those as reported in the Stonehorse energy announcements.

I did have a quick look at the Oklahoma government website and the number reported there are in line with Stonehorse reported.

Regarding the 41.5% ,it was not my figure but a number reported by the CEO of stonehorse energy in number of announcements and more recently on their websites.

I applaud you for trying to calculate what the actual return from the government website as independent confirmation of what Stonehorse energy reports, but I believe the you have posted the reports for a different operator in good faith.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

I don’t feel any need to ask David Deloub regarding the 41.5% as it appears there is an innocent explanation for Wazza calculation of 3% and I will sleep happy at night knowing that 41.5% is probably the correct figure and the Jewell well still has a lot of Juice left and neither David , the website developer or the auditors made any mistakes.

I wish more people would try to do independent research as a form of due diligence as Wazza did and post it as it does decrease risk for others who bother to read what they have found.
    Interesting enough Canada and Alberta have similar sites where you can check the progress of wells and production ..though their is a lag of over a month between what reported and what has occurred.
    ConclusionWazza innocent copy of a post appears to refer to a operator other than Black Mesa and not related to the Jewel well.
    So it appears the Jewell well plus the gryphon and certus well can easily pay for the new contract negotiator.
    All is good.
    Please correct me if i am wrong, all independent research is always welcome.

Cheers

Last edited by Value4983843: 24/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.