SHE 0.00% 1.0¢ stonehorse energy limited

Hi Wazza, Danpech and NizThe operator ID exactly match the...

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110

Hi Wazza, Danpech and Niz

The operator ID exactly match the company ID across the post,

Why is not Black Mesa listed in table posted post as they are the operator?

Instead we see DCP operating Co LP or Southwest Energy.

These are well operating companies with Unique ID.

I know Danpech is very well informed, so will take him at his word in this case and move on.

More Critically.

The flow rate of the Jewell reported in the link Wazza kindly posted is a2416 BBL's. (I presume this is per month).

We still don’t know where does Wazza 3% Net working interest comes from, as this is in stark contrast to the 31.12 % mentioned by Danpech or the 41.5% reported by Stonehorse website and announcements.

I do remember that there was mention of the Jewell well switching over to 30+% being mentioned in the past(see my above post 30+% ), but not 3%.

Please correct me if you still think its 3%.

If we work on the 31% figure as given by the reliable Danpech then 31% of 2416 Barrels is 748 barrels.

Crude oil is 75.3 USD/Barrel and rising or 115 AUD/Barrel.

Lets work with 10 USD dollars/Barrel as the production/transport cost as that is what DD said it was for Canada then a profit per barrel is of 65USD or near enough 100 AUD/Barrel.

Then revenue less production cost is 100Aud/Barrel * 748 barrels/month * 12 months =897,600 AUD .

Looking at the Oil and Gas graphs for the Jewell well posted on BRK channel then can see that the gas component is still significant. So chances are that Jewell is still generating over 1 million AUD for Stonehorse if not more.

MS Alana Manning job description is land management in the O&G gas sector in Canada.

Googling “oil and gas land management Canada salary” returns the average salary for this role is Canada is 83,403 Canadian dollars or near enough 95,00 Australian dollars. The very top earners earn around 126,000 CAD$

So with Jewell profits around 1 million AUD and assuming Ms Alana Manning is one of the top earners then can see that the Jewell well more than pays enough for her salary as indicated in previous posts.

In addition, her experience is working in Canada Alberta ,Saskatchewan and British Columbia and Stonehorse expanding operations are covering Alberta and Saskatchewan where the current Stonehorse energy wells are generating revenue.

So add up this revenue and there is more than enough to pay her salary.

Of course if the Stonehorse Networking interest was actually 3% as mentioned by Wazza then the Jewell well would not cover her salary.

Please point out if I am wrong and assuming that the 31.125% is actually correct rather than Wazza suggested 3% Networking interest. Maybe the digit 0 was left off the end of the 3 as this is easy done.

I applaud Wazza’s deep dive into the production streams, using 3rd party websites for due diligence and this whole conversation I know has been very fruitful.
    As now we know what Revenue the Jewell well is delivering for stonehorse and the salary of Ms Allana manning as well as a link to the Jewell well production rates thanks to Wazza links.

Again thank you Wazza for the link to Shale XP website and initiating a fruitful conversation.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.844M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48637 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 179176 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.