HGO 0.00% 5.3¢ hillgrove resources limited

i'm wondering if the new scanning tech trialled by Core would be...

1. 1,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    i'm wondering if the new scanning tech trialled by Core would be useable to find and map the Cu potential of broader HGO areas. not cross promoting (though I hold CXO) from st.ock.hea.d:
    https://unauthorised investment advice/resources/eye-on-lithium-core-lithium-uses-earth-scanning-tech-to-detect-pegmatites-at-finniss-project/

"Fleet Space Technologies has successfully trialled its ExoSphere earth scanning technology at Core Lithium’s (ASX:CXO) Finniss project in the NT.The tech now been proven to be able to detect pegmatite bodies – indicating lithium deposits – up to depths of 500m+ and has unveiled several previously unknown targets.Fleet co-founder Matt Pearson said the tech could revolutionise mineral exploration and play a role in answering the global challenge to find more than US$13 trillion in critical metals the International Monetary Fund (IMF) says is required to meet soaring global demand.“We created ExoSphere to provide a sustainable, faster and more economically viable alternative to current exploration practices,” he said.“This work is vital to enabling the dramatic increase in critical mineral discoveries required to support the global transition to clean-air mobility and more sustainable industrial practices.” Quicker, cheaper and cleaner exploration optionExoSphere essentially delivers detailed subsurface 3D mapping using an array of geodes – portable and lightweight satellite-enabled geophones that can be transported and placed by hand." cont.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $106.5K 2.030M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19995 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 786598 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.