OD6 13.8% 5.0¢ od6 metals limited

Let me put it this way Suni, the REE resource is MASSIVE & will...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Let me put it this way Suni, the REE resource is MASSIVE & will only get bigger, and it's only 5% of OD6's tenements - don't you think they'll pull out all the stops for the massive payday waiting at the end of it? They have ANSTO, the Australian govt. (who sees it as a national security strategic asset, as does the USA), a university, & about 5 Esperance REE businesses all pulling together to figure how to extract the REE from the clay. If science can send men to the moon & crack the DNA code then they'll be be able to leach the REE out, it'll just take time & patience to perfect the technique. When they figure it out it will be a giant payoff, and they won't quit as there's way too much money at stake.

How much do you think a REE business should be worth with an MRE of that size? That's what it WILL be worth in the future with a bit of patience. OD6 has only been listed on the ASX for 1 year & they have probably the biggest REE resource in Australia, I'd say they are doing pretty damn well, and they have bugger all shares on issue as well. I have extremely high hopes for OD6, & expect their SP will moon at some stage.

When will they figure it out, who knows? Might be tomorrow, next week, next month, or by the end of the year, but in the meantime the will enlarge an already massive resource into a monster & I'll be hoovering up shares when I can while they are still cheap.
    Last edited by CandyStoreRock: 19/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OD6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.008(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $4.013M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 4.9¢ $28.17K 542.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34999 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 8600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.008 ( 12.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ 43773
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
OD6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.