ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    For those (like me) who are willing to sit on their parcel for 24-60 months then I see SPT as a good strategic hold.
    For those who want a sub 12 month change in fortunes, I think the company going to be too slow for their liking.

There are 2 things that are needed for the company to turn the corner...
    1. Sign up more significant high transaction value & volume retailers. This is something the business development part of the company need to fix.
    2. Improve their messaging so purchasers know they will potentially be tying up their unused credit limit for most of the repayment period, even if it is not appearing as a completed transaction on their statement. This is something the marketing team need to fix and make sure the retailers are sending out the right message.

When you read the 1 star reviews, the bulk are due to people not realising the conditions of using the service. I know SPT wish to white label but as long as their name appears somewhere on the transaction, people who don't understand what they are signing up to will give negative reviews.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.