SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

i am yet see anywhere where the company has lied? constantly...

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    i am yet see anywhere where the company has lied? constantly asked for evidence from downrampers and never any provided...

However agree they have failed to impress to date (always just average results) and risks of unable to scale realised..

like most these "never done before" companies that list for funds, they often need multiple rounds to get it over the line; more often then not it's unexpected things that do it.. with a dash of being a bit too easy flowing with the costs and expecting a high SP and more money to come.

the macro environment and covid, loaner in trouble, regulation taking along time, all these things out of their control.. still it's not an excuse a good management team would pivot and still provide, although a bit late.

the pivot has occurred and the results are starting to come in, what is troubling is we are at least one quarter short of certainty (next quarter msv result to come in will reveal allot); yet the best offer is to go private -- this is troubling most as has come before the result, but company is in a squeeze with loaner..

this is a 50/50 gamble to me and hence most will see easier more certain money to be made else where.

my personal research suggest SPT can do this, but they are in a corner and thus an opportunity to buy -- but I have a higher risk appetite then most.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.