SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Some rough figures here - forgive me if I made a mistake, and...

1. 837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Some rough figures here - forgive me if I made a mistake, and someone please let me know if I did.

$10 would put SPT at a market cap of 5 Billion AUD - 47 times the current valuation (which is 103 Million AUD) - assuming there is not more shares issued between now and whenever it gets to that price - in which case it would be even higher.

The price already has some growth priced in I think. MSV last quarter was $141 Million USD and net transaction margin was 1.26%. That's a profit of $1.76 USD Million for the quarter, and at todays exchange rate that's $2.4 Million AUD.

$2.4 Million AUD profit last quarter, annualised would be $9.6 Million AUD. Currently SPT is valued at 103 million AUD with an annual profit of $10 Million.

If we project this forward - what would the annual revenue need to be, to see the same ratio of annual profit and market cap if the market cap was the $5 Billion AUD?

That's $500 Million AUD for the year. And what would the MSV of that be at 1.26%?

That's $39 Billion AUD.

Are we all really confident SPT can achieve $39 Billion of MSV per year?
    Last edited by mikesheen: 02/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.