MQR 0.00% 1.5¢ marquee resources limited

Adam A, I am taking the advice you often offer and putting you...

1. 2,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Adam A, I am taking the advice you often offer and putting you on ignore. Nor because of the points you make, you are free to have your view, because you make the same points over and over and over again. It is boring and the risk reward factor of wading through your posts for something intelligent is no longer worth it.
    TP, I suggest you do the same. Just yesterday you were complaining about the low standard on the thread, Today you are inferring another poster is a moron. Name calling is not exactly lifting the standard. I don’t think you are a hypocrite, you’ve let Adam A get under your skin. Let him go. He’s not worth it. He really isn’t. I look forward to your posts when they are on point, not so when you fall into sermonising.
    iJM, the fact that we nerd more money is not fantasy, it is just common sense. We last raised when we had four million in the bank. At the last quarterly we had four million again. Where did the money from the cap raising go? We spent it, pure and simple. That was before we started expensive drilling at Redlings and Yindi. How much will we have left in the upcoming quarterly? Without raising money how are we going to pay those bills without the ASX querying our future? However we only need to raise money not necessarily issue shares. Selling Clayton Valley, allowing someone to buy into Yindi would achieve the same result without dilution. I am hopeful of a smarter response from management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $7.93K 559.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97609 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 72092 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 50000
Last updated 12.31pm 02/05/2024 ?
MQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.