BM8 0.00% 14.5¢ battery age minerals ltd

Ann: Spodumene bearing pegmatites up to 27.6m at Falcon Lake, page-16

1. 1,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    Hey mate, I mean retail is hard work, as in most investors think unless it's50-100m it's not viable. Yet a continuous project of5-10m actually can be with the correct strip ratio, etc. Yet this has great shallow hits. Retail investors are short-term. I agree with the ann, I will reach out to management with those concerns of clarity.

Also, you always do infill drilling first, so people saying we drilled the same area, this was said to be the first step all along. So don't be surprised when it happens. These hits are wider than the historicals, and you need (max)50m spacing to have an indicated resource anyway. That block model is needed down the track, so you must drill the same area to define what's there for future achievements. It's all needed to go from inferred to indicated down the road. So you have to do this, and my post before said it gives a better understanding of the structure and understand the pegs better. This is always the first step, But yes I want to see step outs and depth in the future and we will see that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BM8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $27.34K 193.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84957 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 48999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BM8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.