BM8 15.6% 18.5¢ battery age minerals ltd

To me, these guys know exactly what they are doing and have a...

1. 1,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    To me, these guys know exactly what they are doing and have a systematic approach. There's science behind their actions. Every drill that's in the ground provides new learnings and opportunities for updates and changes.

At this stage, it's difficult to confirm what will happen because there's so much to learn along the way, As in you change as you go. I had a quick call with management before, and they are very happy with the progress. They were surprised by the market reaction, but that's just how the markets are. No matter what they do, someone will always find a fault.

Being a CEO of a small cap company is not easy. Any serious holders who have questions can reach out for a chat. Management here are very straightforward and don't give fluff. Trust me, I've spoken to many management teams in different companies, and there's often a lot of fluff. Not here.

There are numerous targets on the project, and drilling is always done based on confirmed information from previous drills. There's no way they would randomly drill somewhere without confirmation in their initial drills.We have drilled13 holes, and it takes time to assess the results and its only 13 holes. It's not like the results are bad.

The selling activity seems more like someone is in need of money and recklessly selling at any price they can get. Low shares outstanding can be beneficial when the stock is going up, but it can have a significant impact when it's declining. I believe the price will move up rapidly again once the selling pressure stops.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BM8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.025(15.6%)
Mkt cap ! $17.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 19.0¢ 16.0¢ $20.50K 114.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 110000 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BM8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.