BM8 0.00% 14.0¢ battery age minerals ltd

Ann: Spodumene bearing pegmatites up to 27.6m at Falcon Lake, page-31

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    The real reason I also bought into BM8 originally was due to its Austrian Germanium / zinc deposit which apparently from another reputable source told me contains the potential of 50% of the worlds mineable germanium supply as a by-product from its zinc deposit if were to be mined again . ( some HC research boffin please confirm ) . It was not about the Lithium in Canada as there are many Lithium players on the market . Ask yourself as an investor “ how many germanium players are there on the asx ? “ . Good luck in finding them until now . Welcome to future hidden giant of the critical element but relatively obscure Germanium and Battery Age’s huge Austrian Zinc / Germanium deposits .

It would be a good idea if you research yourself Germanium and semi conductor chips firstly and FOMO will start to creep in as the huge importance Germanium could play in the semi conductor world .
    Now , if you take into account that with Silicon based semi-conductors being currently made , engineers are nearing the maximum capacity that a silicon chip can store information and that the next step due to Moore’s Law of Computing , is that Germanium is the next step as it can store 100 - 1000 times more than silicon which will be required with the huge data demand of the Internet of Things and AI computing power. Yes , without Gallium and Germanium are the essential elements of the future of AI revolution in the coming decade as the silicon chip is nearly redundant due to its reaching its theoretical limits .

The issue is supply of germanium and tech research developments for the semi-conductor chip giant TMSC of Taiwan to swap over . It will come shortly though as Silicons theoretical capacity is due to peak shortly and Germanium is the rare element that is scarce to source due to being a by product in some Zinc mines . You simply cannot find a Commerical deposit of pure Germanium like say Lithium or Copper . Extremely few opportunities an investor can find on the market to invest in the emerging market of Germanium. Until now ..BM8 .

Germanium’s time in the sun as a critical element for essential large computing power required for the Artificial Intelligence revolution ahead of us .

However, thanks to the media’s exposure yesterday of China’s restriction on the elements of gallium and germanium , this has brought it attention to the investors world who mostly would not have any idea of the critical importance of these rare obscure until now. It kind of reminds me of the 2012 rare earth ban china did which sent the very few rare earth stocks like the “junior explorer “ Lynas at the time sending it to the moon from .02 to $1.50 once investors caught on that Lynas was the only potential supplier outside of China .

Now we come to Battery Age and its Austrian Zinc/ Germanium deposit . Is this next “Lynas” of 2023?
    Well that’s up to the media to run the story even more and get people punters scrambling to source the rare germanium at any cost , but mostly it’s up to management to wake up and get their media relations cracking to tell the world and asx market that hey … “ Pssst … hey you…. you looking for Germanium ? …. We have plenty of it my friend in super safe Austria … come and have a look “ . Come on management … awaken the Dragon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BM8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 13.5¢ $43.42K 314.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 43999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BM8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.