NXM 0.00% 5.5¢ nexus minerals limited

Purchasing more EntitlementsWhile it doesnt explicitly state it...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350

Purchasing more EntitlementsWhile it doesnt explicitly state it in the form / what Fredwah has copied the process should be (for purchasing more Entiltments). Example only

1. you hold 100 NXMR.
    2. your amount payable is $5 (your form should state number of NXMR and amount payable).
    3. you purchase(d) 100 more NXMR.
    4. Note: your form obviously cannot be updated in real time. However, the register of NXMR holdings is updated (not quite real time, hence the cessation of trading on 19th of September).
    5. You now hold 200 NXMR and you follow the same instructions as exercising your original NXMR, just for more NXMR. One would assume that you exercise all, otherwise it would not have made sense to buy them on market.
    6. As such, in this example, you pay $10 in accordance with the form directions.

Obviously, just multiply the NXMR you hold (including purchased) that you want to exercise by $0.05 and you will have the total amount that you need to transfer / pay in accordance with your form (Entitlement Offer).

Note: I have not confirmed this with the Company or the Share Registry, but this is my understanding and past experience (it also makes the only practical sense).
    Shortfall Application
    If you do not hold 200 NXMR, but you pay for 200 NXMR see (a)(iii) from Fredwah's post, then you are allocated your 100 NXMR that you do own and you are considered as having applied for 100 NXMR in the shortfall (assuming there is any). If there is none, the company refunds your full $5 (over payment). If there is a shortfall of some kind, then you are allocated whatever short fall there is (page 7 states at Company discretion, but it could be on a pro rata basis or first come firsrt served, or complete discretion) and you are refunded the difference.

As you can see, if you really wanted NXMR it is better to purchase on market to avoid applying for the Shortfall and potentially missing out.

Dislcosure
    Full disclosure, I purcahsed NXMR on market. To me it was a no bainer, the current NXM SP is effectively the same as the exercise price of NXMR Entitlement ($0.05) + purchase price of entitlement ($0.003 - $0.004)...but I also get the options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.