EFE 0.00% 0.5¢ eastern resources limited

Ann: Spodumene identified at Trigg Hill, page-322

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    Now now Mr Bond you disappoint me. You've been moderated again but not before I got to read your post so here we go. That other company you are interested in and hold shares in have an interesting portfolio I agree. Read that company's announcement from the 11th of November last year speaking of the acquisition of a tenement adjacent to Trigg and Curlew. Why would they highlight this as a positive point if Trigg and Curlew hold nought? Does their management know something or was this just a knee jerk reaction by them?
    And as for Namibia. sure you can take your chances with a Tier 17 jurisdiction but do be wary of tribal warfare, armed militias, kidnappings, nationalisation of mines, unstable governments, coups, poor infrastructure, common theft, pirates off the coast strikes, poor water supply to run a mining operation, supply of bulk carriers, port infrastructure Chinese influence and meddling, bribery and corruption.
    You could end up looking like Sean Connery about to get his scrotum lasered in half by Goldfinger.
    anyway I reckon mine has more chance of hitting $0.20 before yours has of hitting $2.
    But do your own research as I am sure you have, I'm just a motorcycle couriier

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.209M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 8812914 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3327203 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.