BNR 8.16% 5.3¢ bulletin resources limited

I am Holding a very small position in this stock. My initial...

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    I am Holding a very small position in this stock.

My initial analysis.

Some interesting results from Kingston at Deep purple south just over the tenement border near Bulletins in 2016 2017 on their first drill phase.
    They never came back for a follow up and sold out

So around June 2018 Kingston sells the tenement to Galaxy without any follow up work regarding a second phase of drilling to asses better structural paths of the pegmatites etc
    Obviously lithium had fizzed out at the time and they had some other gold and NT lithium projects to focus on.

They appear to have found small amounts across the tenenment boundry they were obviously in or near the right spot. Will there be any more on bulletins side I don’t know?

I will say that the pegmatite photos from BNR’ s Deep purple and Creek outcrops and the spodumene chunks do look more solid and convincing.
    The pegmatites on the Kingston side also look a little smaller esp in the below photo as compared to the Big pegmatite and the ones in the western trend area.
    Also note that the NW to SE pegmatite trending zones appear to only have just crossed into the Kingston side (Now Galaxy) and the majority is on Bulletins side and this could well play a factor in the end.

These 2 announcements sum it up for Kingston resources.

18 Jan 2017 “Kingston mobilises for lithium drilling at Mt Cattlin”
    - see rock chips sampling page2

And
    20 feb 2017 “Deep purple South update” - results of drilling the best was 5m at 1.11%

Interested to hear any other interpretations or comments of these results from other posters.

z6711h.PNG

Not investment advice, do your own research, and consult a licensed adviser

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.004(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $15.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $28.27K 531.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 165408 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 48948 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.004 ( 8.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ 44893
Last updated 15.17pm 03/05/2024 ?
BNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.