LLI 19.1% 12.5¢ loyal lithium limited

I agree with your sentiment Big Pelican. Except, sometime...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    I agree with your sentiment Big Pelican.
    Except, sometime explorers take years and years to to make a viable discovery. You can see the in their SOI, but its worth understanding why..
    So let me once more come to the defence of LRS, which has, after many years made a great discovery and is closing in on development.
    LRS will see minimum dilution from here on, as offtake deals should come think and fast after the PEA next month.

One thing I've noticed, with LRS after holding for about a year, It has been far less volatile than my other Lithium stocks, such as WR1. I wonder if this is also an outcome of a large number of SOI?

As for LLI. They still have a tiny SOI. I expect a Cap raise sometime, probably after first round of drilling.
    I want them to have cash to burn. I want them to keep pushing hard, pay as many geos and drill crews as they can get their hands on. If they raise at the right time it means less dilution, if it is in the middle of a discovery re-rate, all the better. They should do it at the highest price they can get, offer a decent discount to holders.

If the price is right and your holding LT, it can be good to participate, as you know the money is going straight to work, and not some daytrader's profits.

imodyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.020(19.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $9.84K 78.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32879 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 27100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.