LLI 3.85% 13.5¢ loyal lithium limited

One LLI peer that stands out for comparison is Brunswick...

1. 2,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 831
    One LLI peer that stands out for comparison is Brunswick Exploration Inc. or BRW, listed on the Canadian TSX. I should mention that I'm not attempting to pump its value, given that I'm currently free-carrying. BRW saw a 20% increase today, spurred by impressive LIDAR aerial visuals. Despite having no drilling records to date, they boast a market capitalization of 180M Canadian. They had planned to initiate drilling in July for their Mirage Project, situated approximately 100 kilometers east of the PMT Corvette Project lithium discovery. Unfortunately, bushfire delays have postponed their start until September 2023. The Mirage Project's proximity to the PMT Corvette Project bodes well for its potential. Both projects fall within the same geological formation and are believed to originate from a common source. This hints at the possibility that the Mirage Project might exhibit mineralization patterns similar to those of the PMT Corvette Project. Loyal might be in the same boat, however our best case scenario for drills in the ground (not sure if we have all the permits yet) is end of December.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5526/5526957-35cfb683cf9be2109ce1a60d8b5c56e2.jpg
    Last edited by OzBandit: 22/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.