LLI 3.85% 13.5¢ loyal lithium limited

The issue with "comparing" to these peers is that none of it is...

1. 2,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    The issue with "comparing" to these peers is that none of it is based in reality. It's hopes and dreams that they're going to strike it big with the drill bit and if you're already in on a play like that, it's fantastic. You get easy money.

If you're buying in at those prices it's extremely questionable and good news gets priced in for a considerable period of time. And it becomes extremely dangerous if the first few drill holes end up being dusters.

Being aware of this and not getting caught up in hype yourself presents considerable opportunity to get cheaper purchase prices on what may be good companies.

Please don't misunderstand me, I love speculating and find it very fun. But I think if we sit here pretending any company with zero drill results is worth hundreds of millions on nearology it's going to result in these threads being very low quality in a few months time. It's a different story when you at least have visuals from drilling because you have something to speculate with (eg when looking for copper you can judge how much Bornite, Chalcopyrite, Chalcocite and have some fun trying to estimate grades. It's not exact of course, but you are not taking a complete stab in the dark.)

To those of you who genuinely believe 100m + MC is justified with no drilling results that's perfectly fine everyone's entitled to an opinion, but could you please justify why based on things such as the geological model of our neighbors continuing for example. It would be nice to see some substance to the posts here so that in the long term we can have good discussions here.

Cheers everyone keep sharing your opinions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $12.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 15.0¢ 13.0¢ $20.66K 155.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10116 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 12688 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.