LLI 6.25% 15.0¢ loyal lithium limited

This is early days for Loyal and for the eastern region of James...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    This is early days for Loyal and for the eastern region of James Bay. First step is finding a viable resource and proving it up. Patriot and Winsome will lead the way with development. Patriot's MRE, and AKE upgrade are both over 100mt (and in the top ten hard rock deposits in the world) this greatly de-risked the whole of James bay, which is primed to be come a Lithium Hub.This still requires serious state backing and investment from majors along the supply stream. Canada wants this, and is providing it, but there is risk involved, and roads and power lines to the hydro take time too. 5-7 years is what people are saying, suits me fine, I'm bullish long term and I have LRS for speed to market. The geology is so good in Quebec and under explored, there will be more significant discoveries and each will bring more strategic value and investment to the area. Capex I expect to be higher, unless its DMS only (Interestingly, in Yellowknife the spod is so good, it might be possible to do the first stage of DMS with portable equipment within the mine, reducing both capex and opex). Opex will depend on the spod, and on transport avenues yet to be built. (there is a highway planned that passes right through Trieste). It won't be as cheap as Brazil, but the mines will make up for it with scale. This is my speculative opinion. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $13.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $5.101K 34.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34160 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.